These is nothing better then fresh peaches, except for maybe this Peach Jello Fluff Salad! It’s the perfect salad for parties, potlucks or a side for dinner.
The salad is the perfect way to use up all those fresh peaches you get this time of year!
Ingredients needed for Peach Jello Fluff Salad:
- 3 ounce package peach Jello (small box)
- 4 ounce package cook and serve vanilla pudding mix (small mix)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 8 ounces Cool-Whip (thawed)
- 3 ounces mini marshmallows (about 1/3 of a 10 ounce bag)
- 3-4 peaches, diced
How to make our family favorite Peach Jello Fluff Salad:
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together Jello mix, pudding mix, and water. Cook over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (overnight or for about 4-6 hours).
- Once mixture has thickened, beat until creamy with an electric hand mixer.
- Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill for about an hour before serving.
Helpful items for making this Fluff Salad:
- Medium Sauce Pan
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Plastic Wrap