Our 20 Minute Skillet Pork Lo Mein recipe is definitely a keeper!
It’s perfect for those days when you need a quick dinner because it’s ready from start to finish in about 20 minutes.
And with simple, basic ingredients, you can’t go wrong.
Another favorite skillet recipe is our 20 Minute Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Skillet Recipe..
20 Minute Skillet Pork Lo Mein Recipe
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 16 ounces frozen stir fry vegetables 1 bag
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, cut the pork tenderloin into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet pan over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the frozen vegetables, teriyaki sauce, and ginger.
- Continue to cook until it starts to boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 3-5 minutes (or until the pork is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender).
- Stir in the cooked pasta and gently mix until the noodles are coated in the sauce.
- Cook for a few minutes or until everything is heated through.
- Wooden Spoon