This easy 20 minute minute skillet lasagna recipe is sure to make its way to your monthly or weekly meal rotation.
It is such an easy dinner recipe to throw together on those busy week nights!
Plus, what is better than a 20 minute recipe that everyone loves?
This truly is our favorite version of lazy skillet lasagna, without giving up any flavor.
If you make this recipe during the week it is perfect for leftovers to take to work for lunch. It reheats wonderfully!
More favorite skillet recipes are our Chicken Pesto and Asparagus Skillet and our 20 Minute Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Skillet Recipe.
Ingredients Needed For EASY 20 Minute Skillet Lasagna Recipe:
- Ground beef
- Bow tie pasta
- Olive oil
- Spaghetti sauce
- Garlic powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sour cream
How To Make EASY 20 Minute Skillet Lasagna Recipe:
To begin this 20 minute skillet lasagna, brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Once it is done, set the beef aside.
While you are browning the meat, boil water for the bow tie pasta and cook it according to the directions on the package.
Once the noodles are done, drain them and return the noodles to the pan.
Then, drizzle olive oil over top of the bow tie pasta and add in the spaghetti sauce.
Next, add in the browned hamburger meat, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and sour cream.
Mix together and place in a skillet. Allow it all to combine and melt together over low heat, for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with additional Mozzarella cheese if desired.
Dish out the 20 minute skillet lasagna and serve warm.
You’ll need these few items for this Six Sisters 20 Minute Skillet Lasagna:
- Large sauce pan (THIS one has a lot of great features)
MEAL PLANNING MADE EASY
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so we are confident you will love it.
Some of our best memories were made at the dinner table and that is something we wanted to help other families have time for.
Our simple weekly dinner meal plans take all the stress and guesswork out of
“What’s for dinner?” and turn it into a tradition of spending time with family.
Adjust your serving size to fit the needs of your family, and customize your plan with our library of 3000+ recipes. It’s time to start enjoying dinnertime!
Check out the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans on Prepear today!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Not A Huge Fan Of Ground Beef?
For 20 minute skillet lasagna recipe we use ground beef as the main protein source. However, if you would like to look for alternatives for the ground beef, check out healthy meat substitutes by Better Homes and Gardens that you can use in place of the beef.
Don’t Have Sour Cream?
Depending on if you are one that likes sour cream, you might not have it already available. You are able to substitute it with plain Greek yogurt if you have that, or there have been plenty who have used 4 ounces of cream cheese in its place.
Note that the cream cheese will most likely make the pasta a little thicker but just as tasty!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
More Great Lasagna Recipes:
- Easy Creamy Chicken Lasagna Recipe
- Turkey Sausage Lasagna Soup Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef Lasagna Recipe
- Mexican Lasagna Recipe
- Instant Pot Ground Beef Lazy Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Beef Lasagna Soup
Easy 20 Minute Skillet Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese divided
- ½ cup sour cream
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil, and add in spaghetti sauce.
- Then add in browned hamburger, seasonings, ½ cup cheese, and sour cream.
- Mix together and allow it all to combine and melt together over low heat, for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese if desired.
- Depending on if you are one that likes sour cream, you might not have it already available. You are able to substitute it with plain Greek yogurt if you have that, or there have been plenty who have used 4 ounces of cream cheese in its place.
- Large Skillet
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.