Lately I have been trying to have my kids help me in the kitchen so I can teach them how to prepare simple meals.
This recipe takes about 20 minutes from start to finish and the kids can help!
Looking for another taco recipe? Try our Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos!
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We created it, specifically with you in mind. We are all about making our recipes easy for you, so we decided to show you how to make each one.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family is going to love it, even the pickiest eaters.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you what to do at each part.
EASY TACO CUPS RECIPE
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 can 12 oz can chicken
- 1 can 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes diced (optional topping)
- 1 cup lettuce shredded (optional topping)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional topping)
- ½ cup guacamole (optional topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place each tortilla in a large muffin hole.
- Add chicken, black beans, taco seasoning, and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove and let cool.
- Add tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream and any other topping you prefer.
- Muffin Tin