You will absolutely LOVE these White Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Cookies, and Santa will too.
They only take a few minutes to throw together, and the presentation is beautiful.
Did I mention that this recipe only calls for six simple ingredients?! So easy!
Be sure to check out our Peppermint Snowball Cookies as well!
tips for making white chocolate dipped peppermint cookies:
These cookies are pretty simple, but just to make sure you get them perfect, here are a few simple tips for you.
- When making the cookies and rolling them into balls, be sure that you aren’t making them too large. I make these balls about 1 inch by 1 inch, and they are just the right size. There isn’t a ton of batter, so if you need more than 24 cookies, you may want to double it.
- When melting your chocolate, I usually do mine in the microwave, because I am all about shortcuts. If you are microwaving it, try microwaving in 30 second intervals, then stirring between each one, until the chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
- We also recommend not using a wet bowl or spoon, because moisture can ruin melted chocolate, and make it gritty. Be sure that no water is getting into your white chocolate when you stir, or melt it.
- Before dipping your chocolate cookies in the melted white chocolate, be sure they are completely cool. If they aren’t, the white chocolate will have a hard time hardening up, and won’t stick to the chocolate cookie as well.It will melt into the cookie, and your cookies will look a little funny. We recommend placing your chocolate cookies in the fridge, until they are completely cool, then dipping them in white chocolate.
- Crush your candy canes ahead of time, because the white chocolate will harden fast. Be sure to sprinkle them on, while the white chocolate is still soft.
what garnish could i use besides candy cane?
If you aren’t a peppermint lover, don’t fear. We have plenty of other garnishes you could add. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Dark chocolate shavings
- Mini or holiday M&M’s
- Red or green sprinkles
- Crushed or chopped almonds or nuts
- Toffee bits
- Mini chocolate chips
You could really add any of your favorite crushed up candies, or holiday faves, over the creamy white chocolate dipped cookies. Anything is going to be delicious with this.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We created this channel, just for you, because we know how difficult it is to make a recipe for the first time, and not know if you are making it right.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family is going to love it.
looking for more holiday desserts? here are a few of our favorites:
- Pumpkin Pull Apart Breakfast Bread
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pudding Cookies
- Cranberry Citrus Punch
- Christmas Santa Cookies
- Reindeer Sugar Cookies
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!