You may have noticed by now that we love Jello. It may seem strange to some of you, but it is a staple here in good ol’ Utah! I love this recipe because you can serve it as a side dish or dessert!
Weight Watchers Jello Pudding Fluff Recipe
- 16 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 1 ounce fat free instant vanilla pudding
- .3 ounce sugar free orange Jello
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple drained
- 16 ounces mandarin oranges drained
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the Cool Whip, pudding mix and jello mix until smooth.
- Fold in crushed pineapple and mandarin oranges and mix until combined.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
- Mixing Bowl