You may have noticed by now that we love Jello. It may seem strange to some of you, but it is a staple here in good ol’ Utah! I love this recipe because you can serve it as a side dish or dessert!
Weight Watchers Jello Pudding Fluff Recipe
This easy salad recipe is lighter and so delicious.
- 16 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 1 ounce fat free instant vanilla pudding
- .3 ounce sugar free orange Jello
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple drained
- 16 ounces mandarin oranges drained
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the Cool Whip, pudding mix and jello mix until smooth.
- Fold in crushed pineapple and mandarin oranges and mix until combined.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Calories: 137 kcal · Carbohydrates: 29 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 2 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 7 mg · Sodium: 163 mg · Potassium: 195 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 20 g · Vitamin A: 417 IU · Vitamin C: 17 mg · Calcium: 75 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
Questions & Reviews