Have you ever been asked to bring a salad to a party or bbq? Snickers Apple Pudding Salad is just for you. And if you are short on time – this is ready in 10 minutes. WIN!
This is seriously one of our favorite salads. With the snickers bars, it could also be eaten as a dessert. Either way, it tastes amazing.
Chop up apples and snickers, and the only other task is stirring.
We use Granny Smith apples in this Snickers Apple Pudding Salad, but you could use any apples that you have on hand. They will all taste great. Granny Smiths apples are tart and go so well with snickers and pudding.
Some may think this is definitely a dessert, not a salad. But we want to give you the definition of a salad – “A varied mixture, or a cold dish of various mixtures.” So this is a salad in our book! Enjoy! But if you served it as a dessert, it would also be a huge success.
Can you double this Snickers Apple Pudding Salad?
This recipe is so easy to double so that you can feed more people. The current recipe feeds 10 people, and those are generous portions.
Sometimes we cut the recipe in half when we want to make if for a smaller group. We used 1 1/2 apples and everything else is easy to cut in half.
If you double the recipe, be sure to have a big bowl. It will make a lot and a big serving bowl will be needed.
Our Newest Cook Book:
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
Try some of our favorite salads. They are simple and tasty.
- 3 Ingredient Avocado Salad
- Layered Cobb Salad
- Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad
- Broccoli Apple Salad
- Layered Bacon And Swiss Green Salad
Pudding Desserts you’ll want to try:
- LAYERED BROWNIE PUDDING DESSERT RECIPE
- BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE PUDDING POKE CAKE RECIPE
- CHOCOLATE CHIP PUDDING COOKIES RECIPE
- PEANUT BUTTER CUP PUDDING COOKIES RECIPE
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE RECIPE
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Snickers Apple Pudding Salad Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 6 ounce packet vanilla instant pudding mix
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Whipped Topping thawed
- 6 (1.65 ounce) Snickers candy bars (cut into bite size pieces)
- 3 granny smith apples diced
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix until combined.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Add in the chopped Snickers and diced apples.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can also use 12-14 snack size Snickers bars in place of full size bars.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula