Have you ever been asked to bring a salad to a party or bbq? Snickers Apple Pudding Salad is just for you. And if you are short on time – this is ready in 10 minutes. WIN!
This is seriously one of our favorite salads. With the snickers bars, it could also be eaten as a dessert. Either way, it tastes amazing.
Chop up apples and snickers, and the only other task is stirring.
We use Granny Smith apples in this Snickers Apple Pudding Salad, but you could use any apples that you have on hand. They will all taste great. Granny Smiths apples are tart and go so well with snickers and pudding.
Some may think this is definitely a dessert, not a salad. But we want to give you the definition of a salad – “A varied mixture, or a cold dish of various mixtures.” So this is a salad in our book! Enjoy! But if you served it as a dessert, it would also be a huge success.
can you double this recipe?
This recipe is so easy to double so that you can feed more people. The current recipe feeds 10 people, and those are generous portions.
Sometimes we cut the recipe in half when we want to make if for a smaller group. We used 1 1/2 apples and everything else is easy to cut in half.
If you double the recipe, be sure to have a big bowl. It will make a lot and a big serving bowl will be needed.
how to make snickers apple pudding salad
Snickers Apple Pudding Salad requires only 3 ingredients. They are items you can easily grab at the grocery store. Pictured below are the ingredients needed for this salad.
- In a large mixing bowl combine milk and the box of pudding mix. Stir until combined.
- Then add in the cool whip and stir until well blended.
- Fold in the chopped snickers bars and the chopped apples.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut the apples right before you make the salad to prevent them from browning too much.
helpful items used in making Snickers Apple Pudding Salad
- Cutting Board – These have a non stick bottom and you get 3 for a great price.
- Mixing Bowls – We love glass mixing bowls and the 3 sizes come in handy.
- Knives – A great set of knives for dicing and slicing.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
more tasty salads for you
Try some of our favorite salads. They are simple and tasty.
- 3 Ingredient Avocado Salad
- Layered Cobb Salad
- Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad
- Broccoli Apple Salad
- Layered Bacon And Swiss Green Salad
Have you seen our YouTube channel?