watch how to make this dish, here:
This is my favorite kind of teriyaki sauce to use for this recipe . . . it’s thick and has a great flavor.
You can use any sauce you want, just make sure that you don’t buy teriyaki marinade, which will be really thin and usually have a lot more sodium in it (which can make your pork really salty tasting).
They are not compensating me to say that, I just really like their sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours (or on high for 5-6 hours). Shred the pork with two forks when finished cooking.
Pour the rest of the teriyaki sauce over the shredded meat (add as little or as much as you want for flavor). Spoon meat onto each bun and top with a pineapple slice and other toppings as wanted.
how long should i cook a pork roast in the oven?
This recipe can be made in the oven. We recommend cooking it at 350 degrees, and 20-25 minutes per pound.
watch how to make the perfect side dish to serve with this pork recipe:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Grape Salad is perfect for side dishes all year long. We love it at Thanksgiving, but it’s also the perfect BBQ side dish. Watch how easy it is to make, here:
looking for more pork favorites? Try these:
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
- 2-3 pound pork shoulder roast
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 bottle Teriyaki Sauce (I prefer Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste and Glaze sauce)
- 1 can pineapple sliced undrained
- Optional toppings: provolone cheese slices, jalapenos, red onion slices
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Open can of pineapple slices and drain juice INTO the slow cooker over the roast. Pour 1/2 CUP of the teriyaki sauce (save the rest for later) over the roast. Sprinkle the onions over the top of the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours (or on high for 5-6 hours). Shred the pork with two forks when finished cooking.
- Pour the rest of the teriyaki sauce over the shredded meat (add as little or as much as you want for flavor). Spoon meat onto each bun and top with a pineapple slice and other toppings as wanted.
- Slow Cooker
Our newest cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!