Peanut Butter Lovers UNITE.
This takes peanut butter to a whole new level and it is an amazing and delicious level.
We were recently given the opportunity to work with one of our favorite baking brands, Krusteaz, and develop a recipe using one of their mixes.
If you haven’t noticed by now, we love using cake mixes and cookie mixes to help make our lives easier, so we were excited to come up with something.
Krusteaz has so many different mixes available, from quick breads to cookies, muffins to cobblers. They have got you covered. But, being the peanut butter person that I am, I was drawn to the peanut butter cookie mix.
For these bars, I used their peanut butter cookie mix and just baked the entire mix in a 9×13″ pan.
I topped it with two more easy-to-make layers- a creamy peanut butter nougat and a smooth chocolate peanut butter layer. Peanut butter in every layer? Heck YES.
So grab yourself a cup of milk and cut yourself a bite. These are dangerously good.
We won’t even judge you if you eat the whole pan.
could i use peanut butter chips in place of peanut butter.
For this recipe, the only place we recommend replacing peanut butter with the peanut butter chips, is for the top layer.
Melt peanut butter chips and milk chocolate chips together, to create the top layer.
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
have a sweet tooth? We have just the cure. Watch how to make our favorite dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
We love baking, and one of our favorite things to bake is our, Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies.
Watch how to make our Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies, here:
looking for more peanut butter recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
Peanut Butter Bomb Bars Recipe
- 1 (17 ounce) package Krusteaz peanut butter cookie mix (and water, egg, and vegetable oil called for on package of cookie mix)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- 1½ cup marshmallow crème
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup salted peanuts chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the bottom and sides of a 9x13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cookie mix, water, egg, and oil until a soft dough forms and press into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes (do not over bake); let cool.
- While the cookies are cooling, melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the sugar and evaporated milk and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and immediately stir in marshmallow crème, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add peanuts and stir until incorporated. Pour mixture over the peanut butter cookie layer and spread evenly.
- Place pan in the fridge (or even the freezer) to set the nougat quickly.
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Heat in the microwave in 30 seconds and stir. Microwave again for 30 seconds and stir until creamy (you may need to repeat microwaving one more time).
- Pour chocolate mixture evenly on top of nougat layer.
- Return pan to the fridge and let chocolate layer set up.
- When chocolate is hardened, cut into bars and serve.