When my sisters and I started this blog, we were all spread out across the United States.
Thankfully fate (and a lot of prayers on my part) have brought us back together for the next few months and we all live within about 1 hour of each other in the state of Utah.
There is a yummy little restaurant (Maddox) that is halfway point for all of us, so we have met there a couple of times to get together and eat (something we love to do . . . surprise, surprise).
My favorite part about eating there is the fresh rolls and yummy homemade raspberry honey butter that they bring out while you are waiting for you food. Seriously, it’s like heaven.
My husband whipped up his famous bread and I decided that I needed to try and make some of this raspberry butter.
Thankfully, it worked out perfectly on the first try and we scarfed down hot bread like it was no one’s business.
what could i put this raspberry butter on?
The real question is, what couldn’t you put this raspberry butter on? It is so creamy and fruity and has the best flavor to it.
Here are a few of our favorite things to spread this on:
- Low Fat Banana Bread: Seriously the best combination. I love the banana with the raspberry.
- Whole Wheat Bread: There is nothing better than a hearty piece of bread with this raspberry butter on it.
- Easy Homemade Cornbread: They serve their raspberry butter with cornbread, and I don’t know whats better. The raspberry butter or the cornbread.
- Whole Wheat Lemon Zucchini Bread: This is unlike any other flavor combination you have ever had. It is so yummy.
- The Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls: Spread a little bit of this butter on the rolls before rolling them and baking them. It is so yummy.
- 30 Minute Dinner Rolls: These rolls are so yummy, and this raspberry butter makes it that much better.
Looking for a raspberry dessert? watch how to make one, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make another raspberry inspired dessert recipe, here:
looking for more raspberry desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
Raspberry Honey Butter Recipe
- ½ cup butter softened (not melted)
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add butter to large bowl and beat until soft and creamy. While the mixer is still mixing the butter, add in the raspberry jam, honey, and vanilla. Beat until all mixed together and creamy (like the consistency of a soft butter); about 8 minutes.
- Serve over warm bread or toast.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in a sealed container.
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!