what’s in the dip?
perfect for kids and little helpers:
I love cooking with my kids, in our kitchen. It creates such fun memories, and I feel like they are learning about health and nutrition as we go.
Of course not all our recipes are incredibly healthy, but it’s fun to start teaching the importance of balance and loving your body and fueling it with food it actually needs.
- cinnamon bears
- graham crackers or Teddy Grahams
- rice krispie treats
- vanilla wafers
- cookies (mini chocolate chip, Nutter Butters, peanut butter, Oreo’s, wafer cookies, etc.).
watch how to make another favorite chocolate dip recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Watch how to make another delicious chocolate dip, here:
looking for more kid friendly recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- No Bake Chocolate Bird Egg Nest Cookies
- Kid Friendly Trail Mix
- Mini Monkey Bread Muffins
- Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Bites
Rocky Road Dip Recipe
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1½ Tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon milk if too thick
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- ½ cup JET-PUFFED mini marshmallows
- red and green apple slices For dipping
- sliced bananas For dipping
- graham crackers For dipping
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Whisk in vanilla and milk. Fold in pecans and marshmallows and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with apple slices, banana slices or graham crackers.
Looking to eat healthier? Sign-up to receive a healthy menu plan and shopping list in your inbox every week!
EACH HEALTHY MENU PLAN INCLUDES:
- A WEEK AT A GLANCE
- 6 MAIN DISH RECIPES
- 2 SIDE DISH RECIPES
- 1 SNACK/TREAT RECIPE
- DETAILED SHOPPING LIST
Every recipe in the menu plan is 500 calories or less per serving and includes nutrition information to help you stay on track!
Learn more, view sample menu plans and join HERE!