Lunch sometimes is a hassle at our house. My little girls are so sick of sandwiches (although I could eat them for every meal) and it is hard to find a healthy alternative that they will eat.
I came across a wrap recipe and changed it so it would only take me a couple minutes to through together.
what toppings would be good on this wrap?
I am a huge topping person. Especially if I can sneak vegetables into my diet, without eating them plain, I am one happy girl. Here are a few of my favorite additions:
- Cucumber Slices (sliced very thin
- Carrot Shreds
- Celery (sliced very thin)
- Olive Slices
- Banana Peppers
what sauce would be good on this wrap?
My husband and I are huge sauce people. We put sauce on our sauce, and all food needs to have sauce.
This recipe has so much going on, that it really doesn’t need sauce. However, if you are like us, you will probably still put sauce on it. Here is what we recommend:
-Cilantro Lime Ranch
-Blue Cheese Dressing
-Plain Greek Yogurt
related recipe: Are you loving healthy and delicious pita wraps? Be sure to try this PINEAPPLE CHICKEN SALAD PITA. So easy!
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
looking for more healthy recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
- Frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops
- Easy and Delicious Fruit Dip
- Chipotle Chicken Tostada Bites
- Low Fat Turkey Bacon Wrap
Easy Healthy Lunch Wrap Recipe
- 6 spinach wraps (or flour tortillas)
- ½ cup lite mayonnaise (or miracle whip)
- 2 teaspoons mild taco seasoning
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella grated cheese
- ½ pound deli turkey sliced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Mix mayo and seasoning mix together in a small bowl
- Spread evenly on each tortilla.
- Then layer each tortilla with cheese, turkey, tomatoes, and lettuce evenly on each one.
- Leave about 2 inches at one side covered with only the spread.
- Roll up each tortilla starting with the layered turkey and ending with the 2 inch side with just the spread so it will stay secure.