Ingredients needed for Parmesan Chicken Bake:
- chicken breasts
- light mayonnaise (you could also use plain Greek yogurt)
- fresh Parmesan cheese
- seasoning salt
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Italian seasoning
How to make Parmesan Chicken Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray the inside of a 9×13 glass pan. Lay the chicken breasts inside the pan in a single layer (you don’t want them to overlap or they won’t cook evenly).
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a bowl and spread evenly over each piece of chicken, being sure to cover all the exposed raw meat (so it doesn’t dry out.) Sprinkle more fresh Parmesan over all the chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is baked all the way through.
Don’t like mayo?
You could substitute Greek yogurt for the mayonnaise if you don’t want to use mayo.
I actually do half mayo and half Greek yogurt when I make this – I like the combination of the 2 ingredients together.
Some people have said that they even use cream cheese instead . . . I haven’t tried that, but I bet that it would be delicious! You might need to add a little milk to make the mixture a little thinner as cream cheese is pretty thick.
Other tips for making this recipe:
- One of our readers made this using tilapia instead of chicken breasts and said that it turned out amazing!
- You could serve it over rice or pasta to make it a complete meal.
- Add in some crushed garlic to the mayonnaise mixture to make it more flavorful.
- Make sure that you use fresh Parmesan cheese that you shred yourself – the powdery stuff in a can won’t work and the pre-shredded Parmesan cheese that you buy in bags at the store doesn’t melt as smoothly (it sometimes leaves clumps).
Looking for more easy recipes?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
What to serve with Parmesan Chicken Bake:
- Sheet Pan Garlic Breadsticks
- Homemade Pizza Factory Breadsticks
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad and Dressing
- Grandma’s Creamy 5 Cup Salad
- Fresh Italian Salad
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.