In a perfect world, I would like vegetables.
I would eat them like candy, get in 3-4 servings a day, and not even be tempted by chocolate.
Unfortunately, it’s not a perfect world and I struggle to each healthy foods because chocolate just sounds so much better. 🙂
Photographing vegetables isn’t too exciting either . . . there is no gooey cheese or melted chocolate oozing out . . .
However, this broccoli is KILLER!
Killer as in I couldn’t stop popping these bad boys in my mouth after they came out of the oven. It was such a quick and easy side dish to prepare AND my kids actually ate it.
So, even though it’s not a perfect world, this broccoli is pretty amazing (for being a vegetable!).
Love broccoli? Try our popular Loaded Broccoli Salad and our Oven Roasted Broccoli Steaks
Oven Roasted Parmesan Broccoli Recipe
- 5 cups broccoli florets (cut into bite sized pieces)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli to coat with oil.
- Sprinkle garlic salt on top; mix to incorporate.
- Spread broccoli on a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes, or until it starts to turn golden brown (you want it to caramelize, but not burn).
- Place broccoli back in a bowl as soon as you pull it out of the oven and mix with cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Aluminum Foil
- Baking Sheet