Are you looking for a refreshing summer dessert? This mini lemon cheesecake tart is perfect! We have had these at family parties and also served them at baby and bridal showers. You get the creamy, tart, and sweet all in one bite!
If you’re looking for more easy dessert recipes make sure and try our Easy Lemon Berry Tarts Recipe, this Lemon Fluff Dessert and don’t miss this Sheet Pan Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe!
Ingredients needed to make these easy Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 teaspoons butter, softened, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 Tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 24 fresh raspberries