Would these work in a mini muffin tin or 9×13 inch pan?
For this recipe, we used a regular sized muffin tin. However, if you are looking to make more, and increase your serving size, you could definitely use a mini muffin tin.
If you do plan to use a mini muffin tin, we recommend only baking them for about 16-18 minutes, or until the sides of the cheesecake begin to show the slightest sight of gold.
If they are a dark brown, they have been overcooked. You just want them to be a golden color, not brown.
As far as the 9×13 inch pan goes, we have personally never tried it. It would be a little difficult to bake evenly because the sides would cook a little faster than the middle.
If you do plan to cook it in a 9×13 inch pan, you may want to cover it with foil, or cook it at a lower temperature for a longer amount of time.
To check if it is done baking, I would recommend giving it a little shake, and seeing if the center wiggles. If it wiggles, the center is not quite set, and needs a little more time.
It would work, but you would just need to watch it carefully to make sure the edges don’t burn, and the center cooks evenly.
Would these still work with cupcake liners?
You could aways use cupcake liners when making these. They would be fun to make for birthdays or a holiday celebration.
The presentation after you take off the wrapper, might not be the prettiest, but if you plan to serve them on with the liners, they would look so cute. People will be too busy digging in to notice the presentation once they peel off the liner.
Watch how to make another cheesecake recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
No Bake Cheesecake is incredibly easy to make, and the best part is, you can eat it as soon as you are done preparing it. It’s so creamy and full of flavor. Watch how to make it, here:
Looking for more delicious desserts? Here are some of our most favorite:
- Lemon Donuts with Blueberry Frosting
- Strawberries and Cream Cake
- Strawberry Nutella Cupcakes
- Key Lime Pie Fudge
- Brownie Mix Cookies
- Snickers Cake
Mini Snickers Caramel Cheesecakes Recipe
- 2 cups chopped snickers bars
- 2½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 (8 ounce packages), softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chopped Snickers Bars into a bowl, set aside for now. Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a mixing bowl to combine. Spoon a couple spoonfuls of crumbs into each section of the muffin pan and press down and up the sides. Bake for 5-6 minutes or just until browned. Remove from oven.
- In a stand or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined, scraping sides of bowl with a rubber spatula. Beat in caramel sauce until well combined. Pour about 1/4 c. of cheesecake mixture over each baked crust then top evenly with chopped Snickers. Bake for 23-26 minutes or until cheesecake edges are just starting to brown and centers are nearly set. Remove and let cool completely. While still warm, loosen all edges with a plastic knife to make for easier removal from pan. Refrigerate once cooled then top with caramel sauce and whipped cream to serve!
- To check if it is done baking, I would recommend giving it a little shake, and seeing if the center wiggles. If it wiggles, the center is not quite set, and needs a little more time.
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Tin
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- Plastic knife