Almond Joys are one of my favorite candy bars. I didn’t believe that there was anything that even compared until my Mom introduced these to me. They are DELICIOUS and taste just like an Almond Joy candy bar!
Serves: 24 people
EASY ALMOND JOY COOKIES RECIPE
These cookies are DELICIOUS and taste just like an Almond Joy candy bar
- 2 packages sweetened coconut (7 ounces each)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 package chocolate chip (we prefer milk chocolate, but can use semi-sweet)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 24 whole almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon out dough with a small ice cream scoop or spoon. Put on parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 17-18 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a small bowl, microwave chocolate chips and oil for about 1 minute. Stir until melted. Spoon over cookies and top with a whole almond.
Calories: 142 kcal · Carbohydrates: 18 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 7 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 7 mg · Sodium: 69 mg · Potassium: 130 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 15 g · Vitamin A: 60 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 53 mg · Iron: 1 mg