Pumpkin recipes are my favorite, and these mini pumpkin pie crescents are at the top of the list. I like that I can make these without having to make the everyday pumpkin pie recipe.
Don’t get me wrong, pumpkin pie is delicious, but there is always time to try different versions of the Thanksgiving dessert that everyone knows and loves.
You can also make these up ahead and even freeze them if you need to! They will reheat well. I love to serve these will a generous amount of whipped cream (it’s a problem how much whipped cream I like) after heating it and it is just divine.
Since Thanksgiving is coming up, you should give a few of my other perfect holiday pies a try. I love to serve Caramel PecanTurtle Pumpkin Pie, Disney’s Apple Caramel Pie, and you can never go wrong with our Frozen Peanut Butter Cloud Pie!
Ingredients You’ll Need For Our Mini Pumpkin Pie Crescents:
- Refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cream cheese
- Canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Granulated sugar
- Ground cinnamon
How To Make Our Mini Pumpkin Pie Crescents:
Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees.
Then in a medium-sized bowl combine the softened cream cheese, canned pumpkin, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice, 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar, and beat it together until the mixture is nice and fluffy.
After that is done, that is going to be your pumpkin filling. Set it aside for now.
Then roll out the crescent rolls and each crescent roll in half lengthwise.
Once that is done, put 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling on each of the crescent rolls and spread it over about half of the roll.
Now roll each of the crescent rolls up starting with the widest end until it is completely rolled up.
(Don’t worry if they are messy, they are going to be delicious!) Do this with all 32 rolls.
Then, in a small bowl, mix together 4 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice, and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Take each of the pumpkin rolled crescents and roll it in the pumpkin pie spice mixture and then place the roll on an ungreased baking sheet.
After all 32 are done, bake them in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until they are slightly golden brown.
To Make This Dessert Recipe Made With Pumpkin You Will Need:
- Medium-sized bowl
- Small bowl
- Hand mixer
- Pizza cutter (THIS makes it easy to cut the crescent rolls in half)
- Baking sheet
Love Comes In the Form of a Crescent Roll
Okay, that might be a little too much, but I truly do love a good crescent roll. When they come out of the oven I love to cut them open slightly and put some butter in them. So tasty. Plus they are so versatile for dinner recipes or desserts!
They might seem like they can be a hard thing to make, Taste of Home has a great recipe for Buttery Crescent Rolls that you should try out if you’d like to try making your own crescent rolls instead of refrigerated ones.
Can You Use Pumpkin Pie Filling?
I would not suggest using pumpkin pie filling for this recipe. You will not get the flavor that you want from the dish, plus this recipe is simple enough that you only need to add a couple of extra ingredients and get a lot better flavor for the mini pumpkin pies.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our newest cookbook is all about Pressure Cooking. If you love our Instant Pot recipes, this is the cookbook for you!
Each simple and delicious recipe contains clear instructions for prep and specific pressure cooking times from start to ready-to-serve.
Order your copy today!
INSTANT COOKING with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Let’s Give ‘em Pumpkin to Talk About!
- Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies Recipe
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Pumpkin Hershey’s Kiss Cookies Recipe
- Cream Cheese and Pumpkin Roll Bars Recipe
- Caramel Pumpkin Poke Cake Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Crumble
Mini Pumpkin Pie Crescents Recipe
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese (½ a block)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 7 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Combine cream cheese, canned pumpkin, 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice, and 3 Tablespoons of sugar. Beat together until fluffy and creamy to make your pumpkin filling. Set aside.
- Roll each crescent roll out and cut lengthwise in 2. Drop a tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling on each crescent. Spread the filling about half way down the cut crescent. Roll up each crescent starting from the thick end to the thin end. They will be a little messy, but that is just fine! Makes 32
- Mix together 4 Tablespoons sugar, 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, and 1 Tablespoon of cinnamon. Roll each filled crescent in your sugar mixture. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes, or until golden in color.
- I would not suggest using pumpkin pie filling for this recipe. You will not get the flavor that you want from the dish, plus this recipe is simple enough that you only need to add a couple of extra ingredients and get a lot better flavor for the mini pumpkin pies.
- Medium Bowl
- small bowl
- Hand mixer
- Pizza Cutter
- Baking Sheet
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.