If you’ve ever tried our mini pumpkin cinnamon rolls, you KNOW how delicious they are – and how easy they are to make.
They’re ready in less than 30 minutes, and we use a quick little cheat to make them even easier to throw together: pre-made crescent rolls.
Even the youngest or most inexperienced bakers can throw these together. They’d be perfect for a Valentine’s Day brunch or just your Saturday morning breakfast.
They’re the perfect size for little tiny hands, and you can eat a few without feeling too full. 😉
How to make raspberry rolls
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread Pillsbury Crescent sheets on a flat surface (if you can’t find the sheets, you can use a regular roll of crescent rolls with the pieces pressed together). If they are sticking to the surface, you can lightly flour the surface.
- Brush the softened butter over the sheets, and then evenly spread the raspberry jam over the sheets. This is our favorite store bought seedless jam, but this homemade jam is really good, too.
- Carefully roll each sheet into a jellyroll sheet. Carefully cut each roll into 3/4 inch sized slices. The easiest way to do it is to use a piece of floss (preferably floss that isn’t flavored) like the picture shows below. You could also use a serrated knife. Each sheet should make about 10 cinnamon rolls.
- Place cinnamon rolls into greased 8×8″ pan or combine both rolls in a 9×13″ pan and cook for 16 minutes or until tops turn golden brown. Try to keep them close together (or they’ll spread out into a blob – trust me, I learned that the hard way).
- Top with cream cheese frosting.
How to make cream cheese frosting
You can always use store bought frosting, but we love the taste of homemade cream cheese frosting – and it’s really easy to make.
In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese (about 4 ounces), butter (about 2 Tablespoons), half a teaspoon of vanilla, and 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
You can add more or less powdered sugar to reach your desired consistency.
You can spread the finished frosting over the top of each roll, or I like to place it in a pastry bag and pipe it over each roll.
OUR NEWEST COOKBOOK
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
MORE DELICIOUS ROLL RECIPES:
- The Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Scratch
- Cinnamon Roll Pie