Pumpkin pecan cobbler is the next big thing to make this fall. It has all of the wonderful fall recipe flavors with pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and more!
One thing I like about cobbler recipes is that you mix together all of the filling, pour it in the pan, mix together all the topping or crust and sprinkle it over top, baking it and you have a super simple yet delectable dessert!
This is also a great Thanksgiving dessert recipe for beginners to make that will impress everyone! It might be a more non-traditional pumpkin pie type recipe, but the flavor will not disappoint.
For more great pumpkin recipes to make let me suggest trying our Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes, Easy Pumpkin Crumble, and Caramel Pecan Turtle Pumpkin Pie. They are all crowd pleasers, so you cannot go wrong with any or all of them!
Ingredients You’ll Need For Our Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Recipe:
- Evaporated milk
- Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- Ground ginger
- Ground cloves
- Ground nutmeg
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Ice cream
- Caramel sauce
How To Make Our Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Recipe:
Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Then in a large bowl whisk together the beaten eggs, evaporated milk, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg until it is well combined and then set it aside for later.
To make the cobbler crust, pour the melted butter into a 9×13 inch baking dish and then tilt the dish around until the butter has covered the bottom of the dish completely and evenly.
Now in a small mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, and vanilla extract together and then pour that over top of the melted butter in the pan to finish making the crust.
Then, carefully spoon or pour the pumpkin filling mix over top of the crust layer in the bottom of the pan and spread it out evenly.
Next you will need to combine the brown sugar, flour, melted butter, and pecans in a small bowl to make the pecan topping.
Once that is all mixed up, sprinkle it on top of the pumpkin filling and place it in the oven to bake for 50-55 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick and have it come out clean.
Then just serve a scoop of cobbler with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce and enjoy!!
To Make This Delicious Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe You Will Need:
- 9×13 inch baking pan
- Large bowl
- Small bowl
Serve It With a Scoop of Your Own Vanilla Ice Cream!
If you ask me, all cobbler recipes are best when they are served warm with a good amount of vanilla frosting on the side, and the pumpkin cobbler recipe is no exception!
You can make your own ice cream right at home and have it ready for when you are serving up the delicious warm pecan cobbler. Taste of Home has a great homemade vanilla ice cream recipe that goes wonderfully with this Thanksgiving recipe!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Gobble Til You Wobble With The Tasty Thanksgiving Recipes:
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Crescents Recipe
- Au Gratin Cheesy Potato Bake Recipe
- Green Beans with Candied Pecans Recipe
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Mash Recipe
- Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham Recipe
Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Recipe
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 4 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For pumpkin filling, whisk together eggs, evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves and nutmeg; set aside.
- For the cobbler crust, pour butter into a 9×13-inch baking dish, tilting dish to spread butter evenly.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk and vanilla in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture over melted butter to make crust.
- Spoon or slowly pour pumpkin filling mixture evenly over crust.
- Combine pecan topping ingredients and sprinkle on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve topped with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce, if desired.
- If you ask me, all cobbler recipes are best when they are served warm with a good amount of vanilla frosting on the side, and the pumpkin cobbler recipe is no exception!
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
- Large Bowl
- small bowl
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.