If you love cheesecake, this Layered Cherry Cheesecake Lush is for you!
Layers of cookies, pecans, pudding, cream cheese, and cherries make this a favorite dessert of everyone who tries it.
More cherry desserts to try:
Layered Cherry Cheesecake Lush ingredients:
- Vanilla wafer crumbs
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Cool whip
- Vanilla or cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- Cherry pie filling
If you are looking to avoid canned cherry pie filling, take a look at this homemade cherry pie filling recipe from Taste of Home.
Kitchen tools need for cherry pudding dessert:
- 3 medium mixing bowl (THESE are great)
- 9 x 13 pan (I love THIS one, even has a lid for easy travel!)
- Non-stick cooking spray
How to make Layered Cherry Cheesecake Lush:
First, start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Next, in a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine together the vanilla wafer crumbs, melted butter, and the cup of chopped pecan.
Mix to make sure the butter coats all of the pieces.
Then, using a 9 x 13 pan, spray the bottom of the pan with non-stick cooking spray and spread the wafer and pecan mixture into the bottom of the pan.
And then bake this at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Once it’s done, take it out and let it cool completely.
Then, in another mixing bowl, you will need to combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and the 1 ½ cups of cool whip.
Blend this together until everything is well incorporated.
Now, carefully spread this over top of the vanilla wafer crust evenly.
Next, grab another clean mixing bowl, and combine the pudding mixes and milk together until they are well blended.
Fold in 1 ½ cups of cool whip into the pudding mix.
Continue to mix until it is smooth.
Then, spread it over top of the cream cheese layer in the 9 x 13 inch pan.
Finish off this recipe by spreading the cherry pie filling on top of the pudding layer.
Then, top it off with the remaining Cool Whip and then sprinkle the remaining pecans on top for an added crunch.
Then, simply refrigerate and serve when you’re ready to eat!
Don’t like cherries? Try one of these flavors:
- Triple berry
If you like this cheesecake, you’ll love our Blueberry Jamboree.
Did you know we have a YouTube channel?
One of the amazing recipes we have on our YouTube channel is our EASY Instant Pot mini cheesecake – 3 ways!
More cheesecake recipes:
- BERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE RECIPE
- NO BAKE MINI OREO CHEESECAKES
- CHEESECAKE FACTORY OREO CHEESECAKE
- CARAMEL CHEESECAKE BARS
- MINI CHERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- MINI OREO CHEESECAKES
Layered Cherry Cheesecake Lush Dessert Recipe
- 2 ½ cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip divided
- 6.8 ounces vanilla instant pudding 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes
- 2 cups milk
- 42 ounces cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl combine vanilla wafer crumbs, melted butter and 1 cup chopped pecans. Spread into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- In another mixing bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 1/2 cups of cool whip until well blended. Spread carefully over the cooled vanilla wafer crust.
- In another bowl combine the pudding mixes and milk until well blended. Then fold in 1 1/2 cups cool whip. Mix until smooth and spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with the cherry pie filling. Then spread the remaining cool whip over the top. Spread the remaining 1/2 cup of pecans on top.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Triple Berry
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand or Stand Mixer
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews