Well, our sister Steph gets married in 5 short days. The rest of the sisters have really been trying to watch what we eat because we have dresses that we need to fit into for the wedding.
I made these cheesecakes for a family party, thinking that they would be perfect for those who just wanted a bite of dessert instead of a large serving.
Well, my plan totally backfired and before I knew it, I had popped about 12 of these little cheesecakes into my mouth.
Not only are they adorable to look at, but they are made with a vanilla wafer crust that is absolutely amazing.
They are pretty much irresistible on all levels. So, my dress may be a little snug this weekend at the wedding and I will totally be blaming it on these cheesecakes, and the ice cream I ate last night, and the piece of fudge that was calling my name . . .Dang.
I seriously have no self control, ha ha.
how do i know when my cheesecake is done cooking?
Cheesecake can be a tough one to cook, because it is a more delicate recipe. Cookies are pretty obvious when they are done baking, but cheesecakes get a little more tricky.
Here are a few tips and tricks to know when cheesecake is done baking:
- Use a thermometer: Cheesecake can crack easily, so if you do use a thermometer, be sure you only stick the thermometer in the middle of the cheesecake. If you need to check the temperature more than once, try to stick it in the same hole. The cheesecake should reach an internal temperature of 150 degrees F.
- The brown around the edges is a good indicator the cheesecake is finished baking. The brown edges should be just barely at the tips. They should also start to raise higher than the rest of the cheesecake.
- This recipe you should be pretty safe with following the directions on cook time, because they are so small. If you do convert this recipe and make a large cheesecake, we highly recommend using a thermometer and checking the edges as it cooks.
If you love these mini cherry cheesecakes, you’ll want to try our Layered Cherry Cheesecake. So easy to make and feeds a crowd.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
looking for more cherry inspired recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
- Chocolate Cherry Chunk Brownies
- Cherry Pie Bars
- Puff Pastry Cherry Turnovers
- Bite Size Cherry Pies
- Cherry Chocolate Nut Bars
Mini Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1⅔ cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line miniature muffin tins with paper liners.
- Mix together the crushed vanilla wafers and melted butter until fully incorporated and press about 3/4 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafer mixture into each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fill each miniature muffin liner with cream cheese mixture, almost to the top.
- Place pans in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool and top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling (or you other favorite flavor of pie filling, fresh fruit, or other cheesecake topping).
- 48 Mini cupcake liners
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram |Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews