Cooler temps are in the air and it’s so exciting. That’s when I love to prepare this warm and hearty Hamburger Vegetable Soup Recipe to fill me up!
I make our Hamburger Vegetable soup at the beginning of the week, and then eating it for lunch all week long. It’s a great way to get more vegetables in your diet!
Serve with our 30 Minute Homemade Rolls and you will pretty much be a winter comfort food rock star!
If you love this Hamburger Vegetable Soup Recipe, here are a few other great soup recipes to try: Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Fajita Soup Recipe and Slow Cooker King Healthy Ranch Chicken Chicken Soup. We love slow cooker soups that simmer all day.
Ingredients needed for this delicious Hamburger Vegetable Soup Recipe:
- Ground Beef
- Red Bell Pepper
- Green Bell Pepper
- Celery Stalks
- Minced Garlic
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- Great Northern Beans
- Russet Potatoes
- Beef Stock
- Worcestershire Sauce
- seasoned salt
- black pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Bay Leaves
How To Make This Hamburger Vegetable Soup Recipe
Our Hamburger Vegetable Soup Recipe is so easy to make. Just follow these simple directions.
In a large stock pot, brown the hamburger and onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease.
Add in bell peppers, celery, and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until peppers start to become tender.
Add in frozen vegetables, beans, potatoes, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, seasoned salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, red pepper flakes, and bay leaves.
Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
Remove bay leaves and serve.
Related Recipe: Looking for more ground beef recipes? Try our Poor Man’s Hamburger Steaks and Mashed Potatoes!
Some of our best memories were made at the dinner table and that is something we wanted to help other families have time for.
Our simple weekly dinner meal plans take all the stress and guesswork out of“What’s for dinner?” and turn it into a tradition of spending time with family.
Adjust your serving size to fit the needs of your family, and customize your plan with our library of 3000+ recipes. It’s time to start enjoying dinnertime!
Check out the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans on Prepear today!
WANT MORE EASY DINNER IDEAS?
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you.
Here are more delicious soup recipes you will enjoy:
- Easy Homemade Tomato Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- The Best Minestrone Soup with Italian Sausage
- Simple Crab Soup
- Garden Vegetable Soup
Hamburger Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 12 ounces frozen mixed vegetables do not thaw
- 15 ounce canned great northern beans rinsed and drained
- 4 russet potatoes cubed
- 32 ounces beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 bay leaves
- In a large stock pot, brown hamburger and onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease.
- Add in bell peppers, celery, and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until peppers start to become tender.
- Add in frozen vegetables, beans, potatoes, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, seasoned salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves and serve.
- Stock Pot
Recipe inspired by Melissa’s Southern Kitchen
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.