This meal has only 5 ingredients and can be thrown together in a matter of minutes! The 7UP (or Sprite) makes the chicken so moist with a hint of sweetness!
Serves: 4 people
Slow Cooker 7UP Chicken and Rice
The 7UP (or Sprite) makes the chicken so moist with a hint of sweetness!
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I used 4 breasts)
- 10½ ounces cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces 7UP or lemon lime soda
- 1 cup rice (Minute Rice is best)
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker. Cover with soup and 7UP. Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on low. Add rice and chicken broth and cook for 2-3 more hours until chicken is cooked through.
Calories: 659 kcal · Carbohydrates: 51 g · Protein: 77 g · Fat: 13 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 224 mg · Sodium: 982 mg · Potassium: 1361 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 9 g · Vitamin A: 238 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 43 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Slow Cooker