Is there anything better than homemade guacamole? Because I’m fairly certain it can’t be beat! We use fresh and simple ingredients in this recipe to create a delicious, fool-proof guacamole that you’ll be craving again as soon as it’s gone.
We like making our Easy Guacamole as an appetizer, side dish, and topping!
Guacamole Ingredients list:
- ripe avocados
- small onion
- minced garlic
- lime juice
- salt and pepper
How to Make Easy Guacamole
You’ll be surprised at how easy this recipe is to whip together! Here’s how you do it:
Start by slicing your avocados, removing the pit, and mashing them up. We recommend using a fork or a chop-stir to make this easiest!
Once mashed, stir in your onion, garlic, tomatoes, lime juice, and salt and pepper.
Chill your guacamole for a half an hour to let the flavors combine. We wouldn’t recommend making this much sooner than a half an hour before serving, because the avocados will darken in color.
Store your guacamole in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. It will begin to brown after 2 days because of the avocados.
What can I serve with guacamole?
Guacamole is obviously delicious just with chips or crackers, but we use it in a lot of our other recipes too! Here are some suggestions on how to serve your Easy Guacamole.
- Tacos – We love serving our guacamole on tacos! Try making a batch of these Oven Baked Beef Tacos next time you make guacamole, or our Favorite Taco Salad!
- Quesadillas – Spread guacamole on your quesadillas for a great flavor. We love it on our Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas or our Chicken Club Quesadillas!
- Hamburgers – If you haven’t had a hamburger with guacamole you are in for a treat! Try spreading some of our Easy Guacamole on our Best Hamburger Recipe or our Guacamole Bacon Burgers.
- Vegetables – Have you tried dipping your vegetables in guacamole? It’s AMAZING! We don’t have a recipe for this, but chop up your favorite veggies and use this Easy Guacamole as a vegetable dip.
More Delicious Dips on Six Sisters’ Stuff
Easy Guacamole Recipe
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 ripe tomato diced
- 1 lime juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl.
- Stir in onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Season with remaining lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for half an hour to blend flavors.
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?