Our family loves everything food with ranch. It’s usually our dressing of choice for salad.
I decided to mix our love for Mexican food with our love for ranch. Everybody was happy! This meal that only takes a few minutes from start to finish and tastes great!
Your family will never know you weren’t slaving away in the kitchen over these tasty tacos!
If you love these easy chicken ranch tacos, be sure and try our chicken taco casserole. It’s a family favorite.
Easy Chicken Ranch Tacos Recipe
Just a few ingredients for this easy, delicious dinner!
- 3 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 ounce taco seasoning packet
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add cooked chicken and warm it for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle on the whole package of dry taco seasoning. Do not add any water! Heat for 5-7 minutes until all heated through and taco seasoning sticks to the chicken.
- Add ranch dressing, heat an additional 2-3 minutes to warm through.
- Serve in taco shells and top with shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce and ranch dressing, if desired.
Calories: 427 kcal · Carbohydrates: 13 g · Protein: 18 g · Fat: 34 g · Saturated Fat: 8 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 69 mg · Sodium: 935 mg · Potassium: 203 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 2 g · Vitamin A: 560 IU · Vitamin C: 3 mg · Calcium: 135 mg · Iron: 2 mg