During our teenage years, a Wendy’s fast food restaurant went up within 1 1/2 miles from our home. There were a lot of late night Wendy’s runs when we were craving a chocolate Frosty.
They were the perfect summer night treat. If you’ve never had a Frosty, they are similar to a milkshake. The perfect texture and creaminess.
But they are just right for dipping fries. Nothing beats dipping your French fries in your chocolate Frosty, and having the sweet and salty taste come together.
No chocolate ice cream required for this amazing treat. We always have vanilla ice cream on hand. The chocolate Nesquick powder is what gives this Frosty the perfect flavor.
best tips for making a copycat frosty
- It’s easiest if you soften you vanilla ice cream for about 10 minutes before blending.
- If you want a thicker Frosty, just add in less milk.
- If Nesquick is hard to find, you can use another chocolate powder. Ovaltine tastes similar to Nesquick.
- You don’t need to add the chocolate shavings on top, but we highly recommend it.
- Serve with a spoon or straw.
how to make a copycat Wendy’s chocolate frosty
3 simple ingredients are all that you need for this delicious copycat chocolate dessert. The candy bar is optional.
- Soften ice cream for about 10 minutes at room temp.
- In a blender combine the softened ice cream, milk, and Nesquick powder.
- Mix just until combined.
- Pour into 2 cups.
- Make your chocolate shavings by using a potato peeler and shaving the edge of candy bar away from you for the perfect curls.
- Top frosty with shredded Hershey’s chocolate bar shavings.
- Serve immediately
helpful items used in making a Copycat Wendy’s Chocolate Frosty
- Blender – We love our Ninja blenders. They are built so sturdy and last forever.
- Potato Peeler – A simple potato peeler will give you the best chocolate shavings.
- Nesquick Chocolate Powder – This powder gives your Frosty the best flavor.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert, and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
check out more of our favorite ice cream desserts
- Caramel Waffle Cone Milkshake
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake
- Reese’s Cookie Ice Cream Pops
- Brownie Ice Cream Cups
- Butterfinger Ice Cream Bars
Have you seen our YouTube channel?
Kendra and her husband Matt will show you how easy it is to make Homemade Pizzookie Cookie Dessert.