This Spicy Chicken Rigatoni is the perfect copycat recipe for a dish that you can get at Bucca Di Beppo.
It was a little spicy for the toddler but my husband and I were big fans.
Ingredients needed for Spicy Chicken Rigatoni:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce (I just used a jar of store bought sauce)
- 2 cups marinara sauce (I just used a jar of store bought sauce)
- 1/2 cup cooked peas
- 1 lb (16 oz) rigatoni noodles, cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sprinkle of fresh Parmesan cheese and a pinch of red pepper flake for garnish.