Sometimes the very best recipes are simple classic ones . . . we have a lot of zucchini recipes on our site, but this is probably the one that I love the most. My kids love this bread and it freezes well, so you could definitely double it if you have a lot of zucchini and want to freeze some loaves.
I have made this recipe many times and it turns out moist and delicious without fail!
Serves: 12 people
Classic Zucchini Bread Recipe
This classic zucchini bread turns out moist and delicious without fail!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2-3 cups shredded zucchini
- Spray two 8 x 4 inch pans with non-stick cooking spray and preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, white sugar and brown sugar together in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and beat well. Stir in zucchini until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan and let cool completely.
- Makes 2 loaves.
Calories: 445 kcal · Carbohydrates: 64 g · Protein: 5 g · Fat: 20 g · Saturated Fat: 15 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 41 mg · Sodium: 344 mg · Potassium: 145 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 39 g · Vitamin A: 113 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 55 mg · Iron: 2 mg