If you live anywhere near a Zupas Cafe, you?ve probably seen these glorious treats taunting you from behind the glass. The good news? They are SO easy to make at home (and then you can have the whole pan to yourself). 😉
PS – if you’re looking for MORE delicious restaurant copycats, check out our restaurant recipes eBook!
Million Dollar Bars Recipe
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips divided
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (saving a few to sprinkle on top)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter and graham crackers crumbs, then press into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Layer 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, then walnuts, and then pour sweetened condensed milk over everything, covering entirely.
- Top with coconut, then sprinkle with leftover chocolate chips and walnuts. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until coconut starts to turn a light golden brown.