Our Easter dinner would not be complete without a big ham. The ham usually leaves us with a ton of leftovers, which I love using in lots of other leftovers in the upcoming weeks.
So, while ham is really inexpensive and on sale this time of year, grab one and bake it up! Eat what you can for dinner, then portion out 1 pound portions, place in resealable gallon-sized plastic freezer bags, and save for another day.
But first, let’s make the big ham! This recipe is so simple and the sweet glaze is perfect.
Related Recipe: Be sure to try our Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham. So flavorful and delicious.
Citrus Glazed Ham Recipe
- 10 pound bone-in pre-cooked spiral-cut ham
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves (you could also use cinnamon if you don't have cloves)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the inside a roasting pan .
- In a small bowl, mix together marmalade and spices until completely blended. Brush 1/2 of the marmalade mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so mixture can reach middle of ham. Cover loosely with foil (I had to use two large pieces of foil to cover my ham).
- Bake 1 hour, basting basting every 15-20 minutes with leftover marmalade. After 1 hour, remove foil and brush with remaining marmalade mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer (no basting required for the last 45 minutes). Serve ham with pan drippings.