Have you ever tried jalapeño poppers? A jalapeño, stuffed with cheese, breaded and fried. They are what appetizer dreams are made of! This jalapeño popper dip gives you all the same flavors, but it’s baked! And it’s a whole lot easier to make. 🙂
Jalapeño Popper Dip Recipe
This cheesy dip makes the perfect appetizer for any meal!
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 (8 ounce packages)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup jalapenos (I used a combination of drained, canned jalapeños and fresh ones)
- ½ cup Panko Bread crumbs
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and jalapeños. Spread it into the bottom of 9x13" pan.
- In a small bowl mix together bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Top the cream cheese mixture with the bread crumb mixture and cook for 15-20 minutes, until the top starts to brown.
- Serve warm with chips, pretzels, or crackers.
Calories: 263 kcal · Carbohydrates: 9 g · Protein: 12 g · Fat: 20 g · Saturated Fat: 10 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 50 mg · Sodium: 713 mg · Potassium: 172 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 593 IU · Vitamin C: 11 mg · Calcium: 334 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Large Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- small bowl
Questions & Reviews