You will love these cheesy meatball sliders. They are great for dinner or entertaining for the big game.
I love that my kids little hands can hold them. Sometimes hamburgers or hot dogs can be a little big big for them, but these are the perfect size.
They are so simple and delicious, your guests will come back for thirds and fourths. They are just so tasty.
This recipe has been in the family for a long time, but with pre-made rolls, life has gotten so much easier.
I love that I don’t have to wait for them to rise, or cook, but I can pick them up at the store, and prepare this dinner in under 20 minutes.
This is the perfect recipe for busy moms. It’s also a family favorite, that every one is going to enjoy.
tips for making cheesy meatball sliders
- When cooking the meatballs and marinara sauce, in a sauce pan, be sure to spray it first, with non-stick cooking spray.You will also want to continue to move and stir the mixture, to be sure it doesn’t stick or burn to the bottom of the pan.
- If you don’t like the idea of frozen meatballs, you could also make your own. Here are a few of our favorite homemade meatball recipes
how could I make this recipe healthier
There are lots of little steps you could take, to make this recipe a little more healthier.
-For me, I personally love using turkey meatballs. They aren’t so heavy and I actually prefer the taste a little bit more.
-You could also swap out your rolls for whole wheat rolls.
-I also look for sugar free sauce. Many sauces add a lot of sugar to them, but I always look for a sauce with little to no sugar.
-You could also put a little less cheese on, or no cheese at all.
looking for more slider recipes?
Cheesy Meatballs Sliders Recipe
- 12 italian meatballs
- 1 24 oz bottle marinara sauce divided
- 12 Kings Hawaiian rolls
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place the 12 frozen meatballs on a microwave safe plate. Thaw for about 30 seconds, turn over and thaw for another 30 seconds.
- Then place the meatballs in a skillet with 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce.
- Cook on medium high heat until the meatballs are heated through and covered in sauce.
- While the meatballs are simmering, cut the rolls in half leaving them attached.
- Place the bottom section of the rolls in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Set a heated meatball that is covered in marinara sauce on each roll.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese over all of the meatballs. Place the top part of the rolls on top (they should still be attached to each other).
- Combine the melted butter, garlic salt and Italian seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Baste the top of the rolls with the buttery mixture. Then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the pan loosely with foil and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 4 minutes.
- Cut the rolls apart and serve warm.
- 9x13" Baking Dish
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!