Can you believe that it is almost Thanksgiving? This year my husband and I are staying home because he has to work a bit over the break. That means we are going to have LEFTOVERS! Hooray! Thanksgiving leftovers are the best!
I was playing around the other day and decided that making my favorite Thanksgiving dishes would be so good if I turned them into sliders! That is how the “Gobbler” Slider was created! Ha ha. I’m sure you all wanted to know.
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Don’t forget to make some “Gobbler” Sliders with your leftovers! – Kristen
Gobbler Sliders Recipe
- 1 cup cooked turkey shredded
- ¾ cup stuffing prepared
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- 6 dinner rolls
- ½ cup gravy
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce.
- Cut rolls in half and add 1/6 of your turkey stuffing mixture.
- Drizzle with gravy and place on a 9 x 9 glass pan.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until the sliders are hot.
- Serve while they are still warm.
- This made 6 large sandwiches, but you could use smaller rolls and make about 10 sandwiches.
- If you don't like cranberry sauce, you can add the ingredient separately like the gravy.
- Mixing Bowl
- 8x8-inch baking pan