These Pepperoni Pizza Sliders are the easiest and most delicious dinner recipe, you will ever make. They are quick, delicious, and so fun for kids to help with!
I love making these for my kids. They aren’t as messy as pizza and they take minutes to make.
The best part is, you don’t have to make the dough.
This is the perfect dinner for crazy nights because they only take minutes to throw together AND bake.
I love how quickly they come together, and how full of flavor they are. I also love how they are the perfect size for little hands. Pizza is still a little bit big for my kids, but these sliders are perfect for them.
MEAL PLANNING MADE EASY
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so we are confident you will love it.
Some of our best memories were made at the dinner table and that is something we wanted to help other families have time for.
Our simple weekly dinner meal plans take all the stress and guesswork out of
“What’s for dinner?” and turn it into a tradition of spending time with family.
Adjust your serving size to fit the needs of your family, and customize your plan with our library of 3000+ recipes. It’s time to start enjoying dinnertime!
Check out the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans on Prepear today!
The key to making successful sliders
Sliders may seem difficult to make, but they are actually really easy, when you make them right. Some people often make a big mistake by purchasing or making individual rolls.
Sliders work best when you use rolls that have been baked together and are touching. You then don’t have to cut each individual roll, but rather, keep all the rolls together, and cut down them, with one cut.
This part can be a little tricky, trying to keep your knife straight and even, going down 12 rolls, but let the knife do the work, and continue with a back and forth motion.
If you cook the sliders this particular way, with the rolls all still connected, you will have the perfect sliders, that won’t lose all their filling when you cook them, because they are all connected.
Anyway you make them, these Pepperoni Pizza Sliders are going to taste delicious!
What other pizza variations could I use, making these Pepperoni Pizza Sliders recipe?
The thing I love about these Pepperoni Pizza Sliders, is how easy you can make it your own. I personally don’t love the pepperoni and cheese combination, so for a few of the sliders, I like to add my favorite toppings.
Here are a few combinations you have to try:
- Ham and pineapple with green onion
- Meatlover slider with ham, pepperoni, sausage, and bacon
- BBQ Chicken pieces with bbq sauce in place of marinara
- Vegetarian sliders with sun dried tomatoes, spinach, artichokes, olives, green peppers, and Alfredo sauce.
- Cheese pizza sliders, with all your favorite cheese. I like pepper jack, mozzarella, cheddar, Colby Jack, and a little bit of fresh parmesan.
Any variation is delicious, but we are partial to the classic Pepperoni Pizza Sliders!
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
It is fully of delicious recipes, just like this one. Every recipe is a tried and true, family favorite, so you can trust that your family will love them too.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Looking for more slider recipes like our Pepperoni Pizza Sliders?
- Philly Swiss and Steak Sliders
- Cheesy Meatball Sliders
- Hawaiian Hamburger Sliders
- Chicken and Waffle Sliders with Buttercream Syrup
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sliders
- Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- 12 sweet dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 20 pepperonis
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Slice the dinner rolls down the middle in half and place the bottom half in the pan.
- Spread the sauce on top then add the cheese, pepperoni, and extra sauce on top.
- Place the top part of the rolls on top and place in oven.
- Let the sliders bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the cheese gets melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- 9×13-inch pan
Have you heard about our copycat cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!