I absolutely love grilled food -homemade grilled hamburgers are one of my favorite foods.
During the winter time in Utah, it can be difficult to get outside and grill; and there are nights when I just don’t have time to fire up the grill.
That’s where these Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps come into play!
All the flavor of a ground beef cheeseburger wrapped up in a tortilla. This is genius! So even without a grill, you can still enjoy a cheeseburger.
How to make Cheeseburger Wraps
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
- Add in ketchup, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Take a tortilla and spread shredded cheese down the middle.
- Add in a scoop of cooked hamburger and whatever toppings you’d like.
- Roll up the tortilla, tucking the ends in like a burrito
To grill or not to grill?
In the picture, you can see that I grilled my Cheeseburger Wrap.
On an outdoor grill, these might get kind of messy if they come apart while grilling. However, here are some other ideas to make these a “grilled” Cheeseburger Wrap!
I used a George Foreman indoor grill and just left the wrap in there long enough to make the tortilla crispy on the outside and warm and gooey on the inside (about 2 minutes).
You could also place these in the oven on broil for 1 minute to make the tortilla crispy.
Or you could bake them in the oven at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes to get a crispy outside.
My kids prefer eating these without any sort of grilling – they like the tortilla soft. Just roll it up and enjoy! Any way will work and be delicious!
Substitutions and additions for your wrap:
- Swap the ground beef for ground turkey for a lighter option
- To make this low carb, use lettuce instead of a tortilla (but don’t grill it)
- Add sauteed mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese to make it a Mushroom and Swiss Burger wrap
- Add fry sauce to your wrap
- Add fresh pineapple and a squirt of teriyaki sauce
- Add bacon to take it over the top!
Related REcipe: You love our easy and delicious PHILLY CHEESESTEAK SLOPPY JOES! They are a family favorite!
Our newest cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Side dishes for Cheeseburger Wraps:
- Baked Seasoned Steak Fries
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Crispy Zucchini Fries
- Portobello Mushroom Fries
- Cheesy Potato Wedges
Cheeseburger Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded - for topping)
- ½ cup dill pickles (sliced - for topping)
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger until no longer pink.
- Add ketchup, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, until all combined.
- Take a tortilla and line the middle with a small amount of cheddar cheese.
- Add some cooked hamburger beef and then top with your favorite hamburger toppings. (We listed some of our favorites)
- Roll the tortilla up and tuck in the ends (like a burrito).
- You can either eat as is or throw on a grill (or even an indoor grill- like a George Foreman grill) for 2-4 minutes (just until you see grill marks).
Recipe slightly adapted from Organize Yourself Skinny
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
If you love Cheeseburgers as much as we do, you are going to want to check out these Cheeseburger Sliders!
Questions & Reviews