These baked seasoned steak fries are one of my favorite side dishes because I am a huge potato lover, and you can save calories by baking them over the deep frying.
How to Make Steak Fries
1. I cut the peeled potatoes into thin wedges that were about ¼ inch thick and about 4-5 inches long. The length doesn’t matter as much as the thickness. If you cut them a little thinner they will cook faster.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and add in the potato wedges and toss until evenly coated.
3. Place the coated potato wedges on a baking sheet that has been covered in foil and bake for 45 minutes until baked through and golden.
How easy is that and a healthier option too. This steak fries recipe can easily be doubled to feed more people.
Here are more delicious potato recipes:
- Baked Zucchini Fries
- Loaded Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Baked Potato Wedges and Fry Sauce
- 10 Ways to Cook a Sweet Potato
- Loaded Baked Potato Skins