My Grandma was famous for her Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Sliders. They are one of my absolute favorite foods.
She made them for every bridal shower and baby shower and it was always the best part of the celebration.
I had some extra turkey and cheese on hand and decided to whip up some sliders with a few simple ingredients.
We also love making these Turkey and Swiss Cheese Sliders for a delicious lunch on the weekends, snack for game day or a quick weeknight dinner.
How To Make Turkey and Swiss Cheese Sliders:
Start by taking your Hawaiian rolls out of the package, keeping them intact. Use a long knife to cut them down the center so you have a section of the tops of the rolls and the bottoms of the rolls.
Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and place the bottom halves of the rolls in the pan.
Combine a half cup of honey mustard and a half cup of mayonnaise in a bowl, then spread half the mixture on top of the rolls in the pan.
Layer some deli sliced turkey and Swiss cheese on top of the rolls in the pan. I ended up having about 2-3 slices of turkey stacked on top of each other and then one slice of cheese on top.
Spread the rest of the honey mustard mixture on the inside of the top halves of the rolls, then carefully place on top.
These rolls have a delicious buttery, honey mustard topping. To make the topping, whisk together 1/4 cup melted butter, 1/4 cup honey mustard, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce and a tablespoon of poppy seeds.
11) Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown and cheese has melted.
Pour the poppy seed mixture on top of the sliders and spread around using a spoon or rubber spatula.
Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees F, until the rolls start to turn golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Cut into individual sliders and serve.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
The best homemade sliders recipes:
- Ham and Swiss Poppyseed Sliders
- Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
- French Dip Sliders
- Monte Cristo Sliders
- Philly Swiss and Steak Sliders
Turkey and Swiss Cheese Sliders Recipe
- 12 ounces King's Hawaiian Rolls
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup honey mustard divided
- 1 pound deli turkey sliced
- 6 sliced swiss cheese
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice rolls in half, keeping tops and bottoms together.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and 1/2 cup honey mustard until combined; set aside.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the bottom halves of the rolls in the pan.
- Spread half the honey mustard mixture on the bottom half of rolls.
- Layer sliced turkey and Swiss cheese on top.
- Spread remaining honey mustard mixture on the top half of the rolls and place on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, 1/4 cup honey mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds.
- Spread mixture on top of rolls.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown and cheese has melted.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
If you love sliders, be sure to try our Easy French Dip Sliders! You can’t go wrong with buttery rolls, warm roasted beef and melted cheese. Watch how easy they are to make below: