I have always been a lover of Chinese food, since I can remember. I just love all the flavor and the sweetness of the meat.
With it being a new year, I have joined the healthy eating bandwagon. I have been trying to eat out less, and especially not eat fried foods.
It hasn’t been easy because I’m pregnant and Chinese food is sometimes the only thing that sounds good to me.
I decided to switch things up this week, in our dinner meal plan, and make some fresh Chinese food.
I created these Orange Chicken Wraps, and they are delicious. You are going to love them.
how to make orange chicken wraps:
- Step 1: In a pan, cook your ground chicken until it is cooked all the way through and there is no pink. This will take about 7 minutes or so.
- Step 2: Once the meat is cooked, add in garlic salt, to give your chicken a little flavor, and mix it around your chicken.
- Step 3: To the pan, add your orange juice, teriyaki sauce, and barbecue sauce. Mix until well combined and the mixture begins to bubble.
This will allow the mixture to thicken up. This usually takes 4 minutes or so. Continue to stir as it bubbles, to ensure that all areas are cooked evenly.
- Step 4: Add your drained and patted dry mandarin oranges to the skillet. This will really give your chicken that extra flavor it needs.
- Step 5: Let the mandarin oranges heat up in the mixture for another 4-6 minutes or so.
You can serve this over tortillas, lettuce shells, quinoa or rice. I have tried them over everything and I think lettuce shells are my favorite.
- Step 6: Eat warm and enjoy.
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
looking for more asian inspired dishes? here are a few of our favorite: