What other pizza combinations could I make with this?
I love all kinds of pizza. The thing I love about this recipe is how versatile it is. You can make your pizza loaf, with your favorite flavor of pizza.
You could even do half one flavor, then the other half another flavor.
Here are a few of our favorite pizza combinations:
- Ham and Pineapple (my husband likes pepperoni instead of ham)
- Combination (olives, sausage, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, etc.).
- BBQ Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken (we use a ranch base or Alfredo sauce base).
Homemade pizza dough recipe:
I am all about shortcuts and I love this recipe, because the store-bought pizza dough works perfectly and is already in the shape I need it to be.
However, you could easily make your own pizza dough. I highly recommend trying our Papa John’s Copycat Pizza Recipe.
Watch how to make another simple pizza favorite, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
These Cheesy Pizza Rolls are so easy to make and full of flavor. They only require a few simple ingredients, and perfect for little hands. Watch how simple they are to make, here:
Looking for more pizza recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
- Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Flatbread Mexican Pizza
- Skinny Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Barbecue Chicken Fajita Pizza
Braided Pizza Loaf Recipe
- 13.8 ounces pizza dough refrigerated
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll pizza dough on a greased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce down the middle of your dough.
- Add Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni on top of sauce.
- Cut 1-inch diagonal strips up each side of the dough.
- Fold 1-inch strips up and over pizza filling, alternating sides to get a braided look.
- Brush the tops of the braided dough with olive oil and then sprinkle with the garlic, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes then cut into slices and serve.
- Baking Sheet