This Easy Braided Pizza Loaf recipe is a family favorite!
It is also incredibly easy and fun to make – when you use refrigerated pizza dough, it comes together in minutes!
It’s the perfect dinner to get the little ones involved with.
They will love adding in their favorite toppings, and watching you braid the pizza loaf.
What other pizza combinations could I make with this?
Here are a few of our favorite pizza combinations:
- Ham and Pineapple (my husband likes pepperoni instead of ham)
- Combination (olives, sausage, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, etc.).
- BBQ Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken (we use a ranch base or Alfredo sauce base)
Homemade pizza dough recipe:
Store-bought pizza dough works perfectly for this recipe, but if you want to use homemade dough, it works great as well.
I highly recommend trying our Papa John’s Copycat Pizza Recipe.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
Looking for more pizza recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
- Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Flatbread Mexican Pizza
- Skinny Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Barbecue Chicken Fajita Pizza
Braided Pizza Loaf Recipe
- 13.8 ounces pizza dough refrigerated
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll pizza dough on a greased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce down the middle of your dough.
- Add Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni on top of sauce.
- Cut 1-inch diagonal strips up each side of the dough.
- Fold 1-inch strips up and over pizza filling, alternating sides to get a braided look.
- Brush the tops of the braided dough with olive oil and then sprinkle with the garlic, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes then cut into slices and serve.
- Baking Sheet