So the Christmas shopping season is in full swing . . . is there something special that you want for Christmas this year? I have been dropping hints to my husband that I really want a new couch. You know, just the casual hint here and there and I can’t really tell if he thinks that I am serious or not.
But I tell you what . . . these little bad boys totally sealed the deal. I am pretty sure that I can have whatever I want when I make these for dinner. 🙂 If you are a chicken-bacon-ranch kind of person (or have one in your home), you must make these. You can thank me later. 🙂
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Rolls Recipe
If you are a chicken-bacon-ranch kind of person (or have one in your home), you must make these.
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix 1 packet, divided
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 13.8 ounces refrigerated pizza dough 1 package
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese cut into cubes
- 10 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup milk
- Measure out 1 teaspoon of ranch dressing mix and combine it with the Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to heat specified on pizza dough package (usually it's around 400-425 degrees).
- Unroll your pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Pat or roll the dough so it's about 12 x 8 inches. Use a pizza cutter to slice the dough into 24 squares.
- Place cheese, bacon crumbles, and a small amount of shredded chicken on each square.
- When all of your dough squares have cheese and toppings on them, carefully bring the four corners of the dough together and pinch closed, also pinch the seams closed.
- Place each roll seam side down in a lightly sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with the Parmesan-ranch mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden. Check often because some brands of dough cook quicker. Take them out when they're lightly golden on top.
- While the pizza rolls are cooking, combine the remaining ranch mix with mayonnaise and milk. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Serve pizza rolls warm with the freshly made ranch dressing for dipping.
Cheese sticks work great for the cheese cubes in this recipe. Buy 4 cheese sticks of each kind of cheese and cut each stick into 6 pieces.
Calories: 650 kcal · Carbohydrates: 39 g · Protein: 32 g · Fat: 40 g · Saturated Fat: 16 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 114 mg · Sodium: 1650 mg · Potassium: 367 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 7 g · Vitamin A: 548 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 292 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Pizza Cutter
- 9x13 Inch Baking Dish
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Pastry Brush
Recipe source: Our Best Bites