Have I convinced you yet that these chicken bacon ranch pizza rolls are amazing? Just reading the title of this recipe makes me need to make them.
Who doesn’t love a cheesy, chicken, ranch, and bacon filled bite? Let me tell you, we are not those people. My family craves these homemade pizza rolls.
This is not your classic chicken bacon ranch recipe, it is better! You can make these the star of the show and serve them with some of our delicious side dishes, or they can make for a great appetizer, your choice!
If you do want to serve this as a main entree, I love to serve it with our air fryer roasted sweet potatoes, baked buffalo wings, and then finish dinner off with our simple 5 minute strawberry jello salad recipe. All of them are simple recipes to make together with little effort!
Ingredients You’ll Need For Our Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Rolls Recipe:
- Dry ranch dressing mix
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Refrigerated pizza dough
- Cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cooked bacon crumbled
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
How To Make Our Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Rolls Recipe:
Begin by measuring out 1 teaspoon of the ranch dressing mix and combine it with the parmesan cheese and set it aside.
When you are done with that, preheat the oven to what the pizza dough packaging suggest, but it will generally be around 400-425 degrees.
Now, roll out your pizza dough on a lightly flour surface. Try to do your best to make it into a rectangle that is about 12×8 inches.
Then use a pizza cutter to slice the dough into 24 squares. 3 lines lengthwise and 8 lines form top to bottom (the shorter length).
Next in each of the squares you are going to place some cheese, bacon crumbles, and a small amount of the shredded chicken.
After the squares have been filled, bring the corners up together and pinch them to seal it together. Also make sure to pinch along the sides as it gathers up. This will help keep the filling in.
When you are done sealing the pizza rolls, place each one seam side down on a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish.
Now take the melted butter and brush the tops of each of them and then sprinkle a little bit of the parmesan and ranch mix on top.
Then place the baking dish in the oven and bake it for about 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
Make sure to check them after 10 minutes as doughs can cook quicker than others.
While the rolls are cooking, combine the remaining ranch mix, milk, and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
When you are done mixing it up, place the ranch dip in the fridge until the pizza rolls are done cooking.
Then serve the pizza rolls hot with the freshly made ranch dipping sauce.
To Make Homemade Pizza Rolls You Will Need:
- Small mixing bowls (2)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Pastry brush
- 9×13 baking dish
- Pizza cutter (THIS is a great one to use)
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe
Have you ever tried making your own pizza dough? It actually isn’t that hard, just take a little extra time.
So if you would like to try and make your own pizza with ingredients you already have a home go for it! Sugar Spun Run has a great pizza dough recipe that you can use in place of the store bough dough.
Just be careful with using homemade dough not to overcook it as it will not be cold like refrigerated dough and might cook quicker.
What Kind of Cheese Can I Use?
This recipe calls for both cheddar and mozzarella cheese box cut into small squares, however, if you have string cheese at home, that can work great too! Just grab 4 and cut them into 6 pieces and you are good to go!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy – is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees. We did all the organization, all the taste-testing with picky kids, and all the hacks to cut the prep time so that you can focus on spending more time with your family.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
- 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Pantry Essentials
- Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals
- One Pan, One Pot
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
DINNER MADE EASY with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Enjoy Recipes Filled With Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch? Then Try Out These Amazing Recipes:
- Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Skinny Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Rolls Recipe
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix 1 packet, divided
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 13.8 ounces refrigerated pizza dough 1 package
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese cut into cubes
- 10 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup milk
- Measure out 1 teaspoon of ranch dressing mix and combine it with the Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to heat specified on pizza dough package (usually it's around 400-425 degrees).
- Unroll your pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Pat or roll the dough so it's about 12 x 8 inches. Use a pizza cutter to slice the dough into 24 squares.
- Place cheese, bacon crumbles, and a small amount of shredded chicken on each square.
- When all of your dough squares have cheese and toppings on them, carefully bring the four corners of the dough together and pinch closed, also pinch the seams closed.
- Place each roll seam side down in a lightly sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with the Parmesan-ranch mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden. Check often because some brands of dough cook quicker. Take them out when they're lightly golden on top.
- While the pizza rolls are cooking, combine the remaining ranch mix with mayonnaise and milk. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Serve pizza rolls warm with the freshly made ranch dressing for dipping.
Cheese sticks work great for the cheese cubes in this recipe. Buy 4 cheese sticks of each kind of cheese and cut each stick into 6 pieces.
- Pizza Cutter
- 9×13 Inch Baking Dish
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Pastry Brush
Recipe source: Our Best Bites
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.