This is a fun new way to serve pizza! You won’t believe how easy these are to make! It’s a great combo of rolls and pizza. Two family faves rolled up into one delicious meal!
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls Recipe
10 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
22 minTotal Time
- 2 (13.8 ounce) tubes refrigerated pizza crust
- garlic salt, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni, or you can use mini pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinara sauce or pizza sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each pizza crust. Season each crust with garlic salt and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle one cup of shredded Mozzarella onto each crust.
- Top each crust with 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni.
- Roll up each crust into a tight log. Slice into 1 inch sections with a knife or pizza cutter. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Six Sisters Stuff