This cheeseball tastes just like eating a delicious slice of chocolate chip cheesecake!! We dipped graham crackers and little chocolate cookies in this delicious dip! It is the easiest dip to make and feeds a crowd!
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup butter softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1¼ cup mini chocolate chips (we used semi sweet)
Roll Cheese ball In:
- ¾ cup pecans chopped
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips (we used semi sweet)
- In a big mixing bowl combine cream cheese and butter and beat until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill for about 2 hours.
- Roll into a ball and cover in plastic wrap. Chill for another hour.
- Then unwrap and roll in the chopped pecans and mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham crackers and cookies for dipping.
Recipe adapted from All Recipes