This light and easy recipe for Berries and Cream is exactly the kind of treat I reach for when the weather starts to warm up.
The tartness of the lime juice mixed with the fresh berries (and a little bit of sugar), topped with the vanilla cream is perfection – especially on a hot summer day.
Could I use pre-made whipped cream in this Berries and Cream Recipe?
If you have never tried making your own homemade whipped cream, I highly recommend trying it. It is so thick and creamy. You will love the flavor and texture of it.
However, if you are in a rush, you could use the spray topping, or the frozen topping.
It won’t taste as delicious, but it will still be very yummy. Perfect for dessert or a side.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy– is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees. We did all the organization, all the taste-testing with picky kids, and all the hacks to cut the prep time so that you can focus on spending more time with your family.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
- 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Pantry Essentials
- Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals
- One Pan, One Pot
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
DINNER MADE EASY with Six Sisters’ Stuff<—– Click here to order!
Looking for more delicious fruit recipes?
- Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad
- 5 Minute Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait
- Raspberry Cheesecake Salad
- Honey Lime Fresh Fruit Salad
- Creamy Grape Salad
Berries and Cream Recipe
- 4 cups berries I used strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 Tablespoons lime juice fresh
- 3.4 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- Mix together the berries, sugar, and lime juice in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together pudding, cream, and milk for two minutes.
- Let it refrigerate for about 5 minutes until it is set up. Top the berries with pudding mixture – with as much or as little as you'd like!
- If you are in a rush, you could use the spray topping, or the frozen topping.
- Mixing Bowl
Recipe adapted from: Real Simple