If you need to make a dessert in advance, this Banana Cream Cheesecake is for you. You can make it up to 2 days in advance and your guests will love it.
It is a quick recipe to throw together, and sets up perfectly in your fridge.
It is full of creamy banana flavor, and only requires a few simple ingredients. You will love this quick, simple, and delicious dessert recipe.
And if you like this recipe, be sure to try our delicious Layered Cherry Cheesecake. It’s absolutely amazing!
Could I use a pre-made graham cracker crust?
For this recipe, we help you make your own crust layer, mostly because there are two layers throughout the cheesecake.
You could use a pre made graham cracker crust, however, we recommend making your own, and giving yourself enough for the middle layer of graham cracker, in the cheesecake.
What could i replace the graham crackers with?
I always make this recipe with graham crackers and have never had any complaints. However, if you don’t have any on hand, or wanting to switch it up, here are a few replacements we recommend:
- Vanilla Oreos
- Vanilla Wafers
- Golden Graham Cereal
- Biscoff Cookies
- Vanilla Cookie
What is the best way to store this cake?
I love this recipe, and my family does as well, that we usually don’t have much leftover. However, if you do have some leftover, the best way to store them is putting them in the fridge.
We recommend placing them in an air tight storage container, and putting them in the fridge.
If you aren’t going to eat it for more than a week, we recommend freezing it. Again the best way to freeze it is placing them in an airtight storage container and putting it in the freezer.
It will last nicely in the freezer for about 2 weeks, and in the fridge, about 3-5 days.
To thaw it, we recommend placing it in the fridge overnight and serving it the next day. We don’t recommend microwaving it, because it will melt and lose it’s texture.
Watch how to make another banana favorite, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
These Nutella Banana Coconut Hot Pockets make the perfect dessert, breakfast, or snack. They are full of flavor and the perfect way to put ripe bananas to use. Watch how to make them, here:
Looking for more banana recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Cream Dessert Salad
- No Bake Banana Cream Pie Cake
- Frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Chocolate Banana Blender Muffins
- Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Easy Banana Cream Pie
- Tropical Banana Slush
- Banana Nut Blondies with Maple Frosting
- Frosted Banana Cake
- Banana Cream Pudding Cookies
Banana Cream Cheesecake Recipe
- 1¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1¾ cups milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant banana cream pudding mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 ounces cool whip divided
- 4 bananas sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in melted butter.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9 inch round baking pan.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes and let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until combined. Let stand for 2 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold half of the Cool Whip and all of the pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange half of the banana slices onto the crust; top with half of the cheese cake mixture. Repeat with another layer of bananas and cheese cake mixture.
- Pour the rest of the Cool Whip on top and spread smooth. (Or you can add 2 Tablespoons of whipping cream on top of each piece)
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- A round glass pie baking dish will also work for this recipe.
- 2 small bowl
- 9 inch baking pan
- Large Bowl
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews