The other day I hosted my cute cousin’s baby shower at my house and this is seriously my go-to party drink, especially when I need to feed a crowd. It can also be easily doubled if you have a lot of people coming over!
Tropical Banana Slush Punch Recipe
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 cups water
- 3 ripe bananas smashed
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 6 ounces frozen concentrated orange juice (1/2 of a 12 oz can)
- ¾ cup water
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple 1 can
- 2 liters lemon lime soda
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and 3 cups water to a boil and let boil for 5 minutes. Remove from stove top and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together bananas, pineapple juice, concentrated orange juice, water, and crushed pineapple. Add in sugar water and mix well.
- Freeze in a covered container for 24-48 hours.
- Remove from freezer and using a large scoop, spoon into a large serving bowl. Chop up the large chunks if necessary.
- Add lemon-lime soda and ladle into cups.
- Large Bowl
Recipe from our neighbor Robin