This Banana Cream pie doesn’t get any easier! You could use a homemade crust if you prefer, but if you are in a pinch for time, the pre-made crusts work perfectly!!
related recipe: be sure to try our FROZEN RASPBERRY LEMONADE PIE. It’s an easy and refreshing dessert.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Easy Banana Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 3 bananas sliced
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box Jello vanilla instant pudding (could also use banana cream pudding)
- 2 cups milk
- 25 vanilla wafer cookies
- 8 ounces Cool Whip frozen whipped topping
- In a large bowl, mix together vanilla pudding mix with milk. Set in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes until it sets up.
- Once your pudding has set, grab your pie crust and begin assembling your pie.
- Line the bottom of the pie crust with banana slices, then spread half of the pudding mixture on top. Place a layer of vanilla wafers on top of pudding, then add the rest of the pudding on top of the cookies. Spread the remaining banana slices on the pudding, then top with Cool Whip.
- Place pie in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving to let it set up.