We don’t go out to eat very often, but when we do, we always seem to go to Wendy’s. My husband secretly loves the Jr. Bacon Cheese Burgers! I will usually get a salad and try to choke it down while I watch my husband eat his delicious burgers. The last time I went to Wendy’s I tried the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad and LOVED it! I loved it so much that I decided to make my own version of it! Hope you like it!
Serves: 6 people
WENDY'S COPY CAT APPLE PECAN CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE
This copycat apple pecan chicken salad is my favorite go-to salad! It's so easy to hurry and throw together and makes a great lunch!
- 6 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 red delicious apple cut into chunks
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- ¼ cup bleu cheese crumbled
- ¼ cup honey roasted pecans
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve with your favorite dressing.
Wendy's uses a pomegranate dressing, and that's what we love to top it with, too!
Calories: 98 kcal · Carbohydrates: 12 g · Protein: 5 g · Fat: 4 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 12 mg · Sodium: 116 mg · Potassium: 211 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 9 g · Vitamin A: 4157 IU · Vitamin C: 3 mg · Calcium: 51 mg · Iron: 1 mg