We love Mexican food and these Baked Chicken Flautas are a family favorite!
This recipe is easy to throw together and this is one that I will pick up a rotisserie chicken at the store and use that shredded meat to whip them up in no time.
If you love these Baked Chicken Flautas, be sure and try our Chicken Taco Casserole.
What should I serve with these flautas?
–Mexican Street Corn Salad: There is a video for this recipe below. Wow. It is delicious. There are no words to explain how yummy this corn is. If you have ever had Mexican Street Corn, you know what I’m talking about.
–Greek Yogurt Fruit Salad: I love adding a little bit of fruit to my dinners. It’s also something I know my kids will eat.
–Spanish Brown Rice: This is my Mexican side dish go to. It is so easy and so yummy. You could even pair it with a can of refried beans, and it will feel like an authentic Mexican restaurant.
Want even more recipe ideas that use already made chicken ?! Try these 45 Cold Chicken Recipes (Best Leftover Chicken Ideas)!
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
Looking for more Mexican-inspired dinner recipes?
- Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas
- Chicken Burrito Bowls
- 20 Minute Taco Salad Casserole
- Chicken Taco Roll Ups
- Chicken Pinwheels
Baked Chicken Flautas Recipe
- 4 cups chicken cooked (shredded, rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1 cup salsa verde (the green salsa)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn drained
- 1½ cups Colby Jack shredded cheese divided
- 12-14 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet (15 x 10 x 1 inches) with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, salsa, cream cheese, black beans, corn, and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture and roll up, then place seam-side down on the prepared pan. Repeat this process until all the chicken mixture is used up.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of tortillas and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tortillas start to turn golden brown (the edges of the tortilla will turn golden first).
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite toppings (salsa, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, etc).
- 15x10x2 Sheet Pan
- Aluminum Foil
- Large Bowl
Recipe inspired by Housewives of Riverton