It is so hard to find a meal that my whole family will eat. With a picky three year old, I will often find myself making a bowl of easy mac avoid that mealtime meltdown. This recipe, however, is an answer to my picky eater prayers! To quote my three year old, “It is like a big, yummy chicken nugget!” I’ll take it! 🙂
Crispy Onion Chicken Recipe
This is the only chicken I can get my entire family to eat, including my 3 year old!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup honey mustard
- 2 cups French fried onions crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dip each chicken breast in honey mustard then coat in crushed french fried onions.
- Place in a baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through.
Calories: 397 kcal · Carbohydrates: 30 g · Protein: 24 g · Fat: 17 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 72 mg · Sodium: 598 mg · Potassium: 418 mg · Sugar: 9 g · Vitamin A: 34 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 6 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- 9x13 Inch Baking Dish
- Mixing Bowl
- Non-stick Cooking Spray